karena hidup harus ku jalani

Why did U leave me…?

Nether respect of sight on me again

Trough me at far distance

akira

Brought me many matters in contras area

Maybe so strong of me

Or opposite of my self in fragile!

The leaves are shown on me

To created some images, I don't know what is that!

Makes me cruel more on my brain

Wane makes stars near of me

Wane be with it so close of my soul

Dream U in one imagination to play a great characteristic

To create a story in happy ending

Or without it coz careless

To proud of my body at long time

But I've exhausted to it

When I could drop U in my path again

My stars don't U know that I need your light

To burn my pains

To structure step of my step

4 my Great Marcy and Bless of Allah

In my breath of my heart

See U in beautiful earth in the new day…

Amine….

0 comments:

Rules

No peeking

No copying